Disentangling Instant Silk Protein Spray
This easy to use detangling spray gives exceptional performance and versatility. Containing actual silk proteins, this spray will smooth cuticles without weighing it down. It also acts as an extra layer of protection from the harsh drying effects of heat. When used before a pre-shampoo treatment, it helps with penetration and absorption of active ingredients. Used as a conditioner, it immediately detangles dry or wet hair. It gives shine, volume and exceptional softness without the need to rinse.
- Untangles hair without rinsing.
- Gives shine, volume, and exceptional softness.
- Contains silk proteins and disentangling agents.
- Pre-Shampoo and/or Conditioner.
Hair is difficult to comb through and is dry and dull.
- Used as a conditioner/disentangle: after shampoo, spray evenly throughout hair paying particular attention to the ends, comb and dry as desired. Do not rinse.
- Used as a pre-shampoo to aid penetration: spray onto dry hair to dampen. Without rinsing, apply pre-shampoo treatment and continue with treatment as normal.
- Use a wide tooth comb to ease disentangling and avoid breakage of hair.
LZT.18.1509 - Water, Silk Amino Acids, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-22, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Acetic Acid, Polyquaternium-11, Ppg-25-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Lactic Acid, Trisodium Nta, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Jean-Francois Lazartigue is one of the most renowned hair care specialists in France. He began his career as a hairdresser and opened his first salon in “Rue de Courcelles,” Paris, in December 1963. Mr. Lazartigue’s philosophy has always been to select the best available ingredients and use them in high concentrations. All of them are tested in the J.F. Lazartigue laboratories in France as well as in his salons & treatment centers.