Deep Cleansing Purifying Shampoo with Fruit Acids
Formulated with a combination of purifying fruit acids including grapes, this shampoo acts as a gentle peeling treatment to break the re-greasing cycle. It rebalances and regulates the production of sebum, leaving the scalp feeling fresh and re-oxygenated. After the first application, the shampoo visibly purifies, cleanses and promotes a healthy scalp. Hair regains volume and lightness. With regular use, you can reduce the need for frequent shampooing.
Diagnosis: Your scalp is oily due to overactive sebaceous glands. The sebum spreads over the scalp and hair. Your roots become prematurely oily, clogged and lack oxygen forcing you to shampoo your hair daily.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Spread evenly over hair, gently massage to create lather.
- Leave on for 1 to 3 minutes then rinse.
- Proceed with a second application if necessary.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse abundantly.
- When applying shampoo, do not massage your scalp too vigorously as this action activates the sebaceous glands responsible for the production of sebum. To break the re-greasing cycle, it is essential to space the frequency of shampoos as washing daily over-stimulates sebum secretion.
LZT.18.1243 / A.01 - WATER, SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DIGLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, ACRYLATES / C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPANEDIOL, FRAGRANCE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, XANTHAN GUM, CASSIA HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM LACTATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, GLYCOLIC ACID, SUCROSE, UREA, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MALIC ACID, TARTARIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list online regularly and on the purchased products.