Bouquet Ideale Shower Gel
An unforgettable night of romance in April –a memory that inspires a hot, spicy floral dream. The scent of Bouquet Ideale combined with a gentle and nourishing shower gel for daily use. The shower gel contains nourishing aloe vera, oats, green tea, and mallow. The skin feels soft and glowing after showering with this amazing shower gel! This shower gel is completely paraben-free.
- Key notes: Nutmeg, Cinammon, Sandalwood, Guaiac Wood, Virginia Cedar, Papyrus, Musk, French Labdanum, Vanilla, Coumarin, Tobacco Blossom.
- Gently cleanses the skin to maintain radiance and suppleness.
- Enriched with aloe vera, oats, green tea and mallow from natural organic extracts.
- Does not contain parabens.
- Perfumed Shower Gel: Women.
- Shake well before use. Apply generously to skin when bathing or showering, add water to create a rich lather, then rinse.
- To keep your skin as hydrated as possible, apply body lotion or body cream, right after you step out of the shower, while your skin is still slightly damp.
- Can also be used to wash hair, leaving it soft and shiny.
As one of the star noses at Robertet, Jacques Flori has been a highly sought-after perfumer by major and exclusive brands alike. Often known for his mastery of complex, beautiful incense scents, Flori has worked for ultra-high end brands such as Amouage (where he created Opus IV), Xerjoff (where he was responsible for much of the Shooting Stars line), and other prestigious and historic brands such as Jovoy and Balmain.
Driven by a true passion for the artistry of Haute perfumery, Italian luxury perfume house Xerjoff was founded by perfumer Sergio Momo in 2003. Committed to using nothing but the finest and rarest materials in their perfume creation, Xerjoff deftly combines the traditional art of perfume craftsmanship with contemporary inspiration to dramatic effect. From the captivating Shooting Stars Collection and the traditional Casamorati line to the Harrods exclusive Emerald Star, the collections of beautifully bottled pure perfume oils and Eau de Parfums each offer the wearer a heady journey into the precious realm of fine perfume.