ANTONIA Perfume Extrait 60ml
Created by Master Perfumer Annie Buzantian in New York, Puredistance ANTONIA is a highly original green floral with a great lushness and warmth of heart, but at the same time pillowy and gentle as can be. Key in the creation of ANTONIA is the image of a strong, positive, but at the same time gentle woman.
The perfume is neither modern, nor old-fashioned. Puredistance ANTONIA is a timeless perfume with a feel of innocence, yet feminine and confident. She grabs you with gentleness and faithfully stays with you, tenacious, but never overwhelming.
- Key notes: Jasmine, Rose Essence, Ylang Ylang, Orris, Ivy Green, Galbanum, Vanilla, Vetiver.
- Pure Perfume Extrait: 25% perfume oil.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women.
- The 60ml flacon is made of black coloured glass and the engraved, gold colour cap is made from solid metal.
- The Perfume is packaged inside the beautiful signature giftbox that was specially designed for Puredistance in 2005. Every giftbox comes with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity.
- The giftbox is protected by a high quality carton box that is wrapped with a matching ribbon bow.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum, Glycerin, Aqua, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Citral, Farnesol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Phenylacetaldehyde, CI 16035, CI 19140, CI 61570.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
The success of Puredistance started in 2007 with the launch of Puredistance 1. This Perfume was created by Annie Buzantian as her own signature scent. But Annie loved the concept of Puredistance so much that she gifted us her most precious, personal Perfume. After Puredistance 1 she also created ANTONIA and OPARDU for Puredistance.
Annie has always worked in New York and has created more than 90 fragrances, many of them very feminine and sophisticated - full of character, but never loud. I remember her saying: 'When I leave a room my fragrance should leave with me'. In recognition of her successes, Annie Buzantian was awarded the title, Master Perfumer in 1998 and chosen as Perfumer of the Year by The Fragrance Foundation in 2015.
Puredistance is one of the most exclusive Perfume Houses in the world that offers only Pure Perfume Extrait. They put all their passion and energy into the making of one truly beautiful Master Perfume at a time. Not just another perfume, but a Perfume with a soul and a signature.