Enriched with zinc pyrithione, an active ingredient recognised by dermatologists to limit the development of the Malassezia bacteria with proven effectiveness on dandruff. Its concentrated formula purifies the scalp, eliminates dandruff and flakes are less visible. It helps regain a healthy scalp in order to prevent dandruff formation. Sulfate and silicone-free formula with a fresh fragrance, it instantly soothes the scalp leaving hair clean, soft and shiny.
- Helps regain healthy scalp preventing dandruff formation.
- Sulfate and silicone-free formula with a fresh fragrance.
- Soothes scalp leaving hair dandruff free, clean, soft and shiny.
- Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.
You suffer daily from dandruff caused by an imbalance on the scalp. You see dandruff on your shoulders, your scalp and in your hair. Sometimes this dandruff condition is accompanied by itching and tingling.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Spread evenly on hair, massage gently to create a lather then rinse.
- Proceed with a second application if necessary.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse abundantly.
- To maintain the balance of your scalp, alternate between this treatment shampoo and either the Soothing or Marine Shampoo.
LZT.18.1209/A.01 - Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Diglycerin, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Fragrance, Zinc Pyrithione, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Xylitol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthyl Pca, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm hydantoin, Cellulose Gum, Tocopherol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Jean-Francois Lazartigue is one of the most renowned hair care specialists in France. He began his career as a hairdresser and opened his first salon in “Rue de Courcelles,” Paris, in December 1963. Mr. Lazartigue’s philosophy has always been to select the best available ingredients and use them in high concentrations. All of them are tested in the J.F. Lazartigue laboratories in France as well as in his salons & treatment centers.