This intense treatment for persistent dandruff enriched with zinc pyrithione, an active ingredient recognised by dermatologists to limit the development of the Malassezia bacteria, has proven effectiveness on treating dandruff. Its concentrated formula purifies the scalp, eliminates dandruff and flakes are less visible. It helps regain a healthy scalp in order to prevent dandruff formation. Sulfate and silicone-free formula with a fresh fragrance, it instantly soothes the scalp leaving hair clean, soft and shiny.
- Purifies the scalp, eliminates dandruff and flakes are less visible.
- Helps regain a healthy scalp in order to prevent dandruff formation.
- Anti-Dandruff Cream.
You suffer daily from dandruff caused by an imbalance on the scalp. You see dandruff on your shoulders, your scalp and in your hair. Sometimes this dandruff condition is accompanied by itching and tingling.
- Apply to the scalp immediately after washing with Anti-Dandruff Shampoo (or Propolis Shampoo for oily scalps).
- Using the nozzle, apply the cream section by section to the whole scalp. Leave for a few minutes.
- Emulsify and rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse abundantly.
- In severe cases, leave the anti-dandruff cream to work for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Apply weekly for 6 weeks then once a month as a preventive treatment.
LZT.18.1403/A.02 - Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Myreth-3 Myristate, Ceteareth-33, Fragrance, Ci 42090 (Blue 1), Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dmdm hydantoin, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Tetrasodium Edta, Zinc Pyrithione, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Jean-Francois Lazartigue is one of the most renowned hair care specialists in France. He began his career as a hairdresser and opened his first salon in “Rue de Courcelles,” Paris, in December 1963. Mr. Lazartigue’s philosophy has always been to select the best available ingredients and use them in high concentrations. All of them are tested in the J.F. Lazartigue laboratories in France as well as in his salons & treatment centers.