Dia Woman Body Cream
Luxury day wear, a fragrance that is both vibrant and sophisticated. The ultimate in luxury, this Body Cream is the perfect restorer of the skin's natural moisture and freshness. Containing active ingredients such as algae, glycerin, aloe vera, shea butter, and cacao butter it is an intensive treatment for the skin, promoting immediate lift and tightness. The Body Cream tones and hydrates the entire body and restores lost suppleness, leaving the skin soft and velvety.
- Key notes: Cistus, Bigrade, Cardamom, Frankincense, Labdanum, Peony, Ylang Ylang, Orris, Plum, Vetiver, Leather, Patchouli, Amber, Palissander.
- Hydrates the entire body and restores lost suppleness.
- Contains algae, glycerin, aloe vera, shea butter and cocoa butter.
- Perfumed Body Cream: Women.
- Massage over clean skin for supreme hydration and a light, lingering scent.
- Apply the cream thinly and evenly to the affected area(s). Gently massage the cream into the skin until it has all disappeared.
- Wash your hands after applying the cream, unless the hands are the affected area.
- For best results, apply right after shower. This helps your skin get ready for maximum absorption.
As a disciple and close friend of the legendary Edmond Roudnitska (creator of “Le Parfum de Thérèse”), Jean-Claude Ellena began his career with a minimalistic approach to perfumery. Since then, he has developed this approach into his own distinctive style, which is continually informed by his elegant and quiet way of being, and has been compared by his contemporaries to watercolor sketches and chamber music. Jean-Claude says that a perfume must be like “a soft caress; nothing must shock, nothing must shout”. Roudnitska’s minimalism never left him, however, and his compositions remain focused around a single ingredient, avoiding repetition.
Jean-Claude Ellena was born in Grasse into a family of perfumers. His training began at age 17, in the most prestigious laboratories – in Grasse, Paris, New York and Geneva – where he always saw himself as self-taught. Jean-Claude met Frédéric Malle at Roure when he was working on Bulgari’s “Eau au Thé Vert”. He composed one perfume a year for Editions de Parfums before joining Hermès. He is now back as a full-fledged author at Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle.
Reflecting the wonderful traditions of perfume creation, Amouage is a luxury brand devoted to developing the finest quality perfumes, bath and body ranges, scented candles, silk scarves and hand-crafted leather accessories. Founded in 1983, the brand has a reputation for expressing a luxury lifestyle and bringing true artistry to all its creations. The premium olfactory fragrances are created to enhance the senses, allowing for an alluring, exotic experience, while the extension of the brand reflects innovation, and allows Amouage to set itself apart from other perfume houses.