AENOTUS Perfume Extrait 100ml
AENOTUS, despite its high percentage of perfume oil, is not loud - and after an intense and fresh opening - transforms into a delicate scent, very close to the skin. Only those dear and near will be close enough to enjoy its subtle and intriguing character.
AENOTUS stands for ‘the notes of the winds blown by Aeolus’. In Greek mythology, Aeolus is the God of the winds who brings coolness to the South of Europe. In AENOTUS the cool notes of Aeolus are fusing with the soft, sensual warmth of the South. And the classic (Latin) ending of the word Aenotus suggests the depth and maturation of time.
- Top notes: Orange, Mandarin, Lemon, Yuzu.
- Heart notes: Mint, Blackcurrant bud, Pettgrain.
- Base notes: Oakmoss, Patchouli, Musks.
- Pure Perfume Extrait: 48% perfume oil.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
GIFTBOX & PACKAGING
- The 100ml flacon is made of black coloured glass and the engraved, gold colour cap is made from solid metal.
- The Perfume flacon is well protected inside a luxurious green leather holder that is handmade in a leather atelier in Belgium.
- The Perfume is packaged inside a beautiful white giftbox, that was specially designed for Puredistance in 2005. Every giftbox comes with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity. The giftbox is protected by a high quality carton box.