AENOTUS Perfume Extrait 100ml
AENOTUS, despite its high percentage of perfume oil, is not loud - and after an intense and fresh opening - transforms into a delicate scent, very close to the skin. Only those dear and near will be close enough to enjoy its subtle and intriguing character.
AENOTUS stands for ‘the notes of the winds blown by Aeolus’. In Greek mythology, Aeolus is the God of the winds who brings coolness to the South of Europe. In AENOTUS the cool notes of Aeolus are fusing with the soft, sensual warmth of the South. And the classic (Latin) ending of the word Aenotus suggests the depth and maturation of time.
- Top notes: Orange, Mandarin, Lemon, Yuzu.
- Heart notes: Mint, Blackcurrant Bud, Pettgrain.
- Base notes: Oakmoss, Patchouli, Musks.
- Pure Perfume Extrait: 48% perfume oil.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- The 100ml flacon is made of black coloured glass and the engraved, gold colour cap is made from solid metal.
- The Perfume flacon is well protected inside a luxurious green leather holder that is handmade in a leather atelier in Belgium.
- The Perfume is packaged inside a beautiful white giftbox, that was specially designed for Puredistance in 2005. Every giftbox comes with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity. The giftbox is protected by a high quality carton box.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol (SD alcohol 40-B), Parfum, Aqua, T-butyl alcohol, BHT, Alpha- Isomethyl ionone, Benzyl benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Antoine Lie from Paris is well known for stepping in two apparently opposite worlds—the mainstream giant brands and smaller niche ones. For Puredistance Antoine created Puredistance AENOTUS, BLACK, WHITE and WARSZAWA. Mr. Vos and Antoine Lie regularly meet to discuss possible new Perfume projects and their collaboration so far has been very successful and enjoyable.
Antoine likes to create fragrances that are strong and directly convey the concept of the perfume, without following trends. He likes to explore new olfactive territories and searches for uncommon ingredients and uncommon associations that can intrigue new interests. On the other hand he likes to revisit the past (the 50s, 60s or 70s) and tries to modernize the classic trends of a certain era into new perfume.
Puredistance is one of the most exclusive Perfume Houses in the world that offers only Pure Perfume Extrait. They put all their passion and energy into the making of one truly beautiful Master Perfume at a time. Not just another perfume, but a Perfume with a soul and a signature.