Infused with skincare benefits of hyaluronic acid, the multi-purpose Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder creates the perfect makeup finish as part of a 24/7 Hyaluronic Routine. Hyaluronic acid helps to maintain optimum moisture level. It’s the best setting powder to instantly blur minor imperfections, minimize pores, even out skin tone, fill in fine lines and control shine. Available in 8 shades, suits all skin tones. Weightless silky veil. Skin looks flawless.
- Hyaluronic acid delivers deep hydration and non-drying result through its incredible water retention properties – it holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water.
- The formula’s antioxidant action strengthens the skin’s protective barrier.
- Mattifies, matches your skin tone, blurs imperfections, fills in fine lines and wrinkles, and sets makeup for longer.
- Skin looks flawless and perfectly smooth.
- Shake the jar before use. Dust the loose powder onto the Tool-Expert Dual-Ended Brush or Tool-Expert Kabuki Brush. Tap off any excess powder and apply all over the face on foundation or directly after the primer.
- Continue layering to achieve desired coverage. For best results prime your skin with Hyaluronic Hydra-Primer.
- For touch-ups, apply with fingertips on areas that need to be perfected to absorb oil and neutralize shine.
Mica, Talc, Silica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, +/- [Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides]. (T3338a1)
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
By Terry was born as a bespoke ‘couture’ beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics and is renowned for its distinct approach to colour, light and texture. Described as the Rolls Royce of lip balms, it symbolises everything the brand stands for: luxuriant, indulgent and a timeless classic. In 2012 Terry introduced her debut Haute Parfum collection working in collaboration with Michel Almairac.