Infused with skincare benefits of hyaluronic acid, Hyaluronic Hydra-Primer creates the perfect makeup base as part of a 24/7 Hyaluronic Routine. Hyaluronic acid helps to boost and maintain optimum moisture level, so skin looks firmer and plumper. It’s the best face primer to instantly blur blemishes and imperfections, minimize pores, even out skin tone, fill in fine lines and control shine. Weightless mousse texture.
- Powerful face primer with built-in skincare.
- Contains hyaluronic acid. Instantly mattifies and blurs imperfections.
- Suits all skin types.
- Skin looks firmer and perfectly smooth.
- Blurs imperfections, mattifies and controls shine, fills in fine lines and wrinkles, and helps to hold makeup for longer.
- Apply a thin layer of Hyaluronic Hydra-Primer to the face, around the eyes and lips with Tool-Expert Dual-Ended Brush or with fingertips. Use alone or before makeup to even out the skin tone and hold makeup for longer.
- Apply on pores, blemishes and imperfections for an instant blur-effect.
- Mix a small amount of primer with your foundation to lighten coverage. Set makeup with the Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Mica, Boron Nitride, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Methylparaben, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Aluminum Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Ethylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tromethamine. (T3302D1).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
By Terry was born as a bespoke ‘couture’ beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics and is renowned for its distinct approach to colour, light and texture. Described as the Rolls Royce of lip balms, it symbolises everything the brand stands for: luxuriant, indulgent and a timeless classic. In 2012 Terry introduced her debut Haute Parfum collection working in collaboration with Michel Almairac.