This BY TERRY Compact-Expert Dual Powder is ideal to instantly mattify, highlight and set make-up for an all-over perfection. Enriched with the powerful Intensive Mimetic Camouflage technology and premium self-adaptive light-focus pigments, its airy soft-touch texture can be applied in single or duo shades, alone, for lightweight touch-ups or over foundation to provide a flawless natural looking-glow.
- I.M.C (Intensive Mimetic Camouflage) technology and self-adaptive light-focus pigments blur pores and create a natural, healthy-looking luminosity.
- Sweep your brush around the outer ring to set your foundation or add subtle depth to the contours of your face.
- Highlight the tops of your cheekbones and the bridge of your nose with the luminous powder in the center of the compacts.
- For all-over application, apply the powder with the Kabuki Brush on the “T zone”: forehead, nose and chin. With the kabuki brush, apply the powder onto the rest of the face, starting from the centre and blending outwards.
- For a sculpting effect, use the Soft Buffer Foundation Brush to apply the darker shade along the hairline, horizontally along the jaw until reaching the lower cheeks, to the sides of the nose and along the lower jaw. Next, apply the lighter shade in a V-shape in the centre of the forehead, on the high cheekbones, along the bridge of the nose and finally in a V-shape in the centre of the chin.
Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Polypropylene, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isododecane, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Stearyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77492/Iron Oxides, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Ptfe, Octadecene, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Triolein, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Tin Oxide, Ci 75470/Carmine, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. (T32189A1).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.