Part of the “Home Sweet Homes” collection, this Rue des Groseilliers Scented Candle opens the door to the designer’s family home and its small garden with sweet red fruit. The candle releases a fragrance rich with juicy red berries, blackcurrant and strawberry, to create an ambiance which is as gentle and sweet as childhood. The Rue des Groseilliers Scented Candle is enhanced by the porcelain jar from Limoges where the inside color is applied by hand. This red fruit candle is made using a French plant and mineral wax with a braided cotton wick to preserve the candle’s olfactive quality.
- Key notes: Bright and juicy red berries blended with blackcurrant and strawberries.
- Perfumer: Francis Kurkdjian.
- Burns during 55 hours.
- Scented candle.
- Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn.
- At the first time of burning, allow the wax to melt into a pool all the way to the edge to ensure an even burn throughout.
- Try to keep each burn time to a maximum of 4 hours to prevent the wick from smoking.
Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, 2,4-dimethyl-3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geranyl Acetate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Isocyclocitral, Linalool, Beta-pinenes.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.