Part of the “Homes sweet homes” collection, the Les Tamaris Scented Candle is the smell of summer. It recreates the atmosphere of a seaside house and sun-washed nature. A small corner of paradise nestled between Bordeaux and La Rochelle, a family home dear to the creator. Everlastings, acacias and broom evoke a warm, deep, sunny fragrance with nuances of smoked coffee and a touch of spice. The Les Tamaris Scented Candle is presented in a porcelain jar from Limoges where the inside color is applied by hand. The French plant and mineral wax holds a braided cotton wick to preserve the candle’s olfactive quality and ensure an optimal 55-hour burn time.
- Key notes: Everlasting, Broom, Acacias.
- Perfumer: Francis Kurkdjian.
- A deep warm solar flower with undertones of smoked coffee and a touch of spices.
- Burns during 55 hours.
- Scented Candle.
- Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn.
- At the first time of burning, allow the wax to melt into a pool all the way to the edge to ensure an even burn throughout.
- Try to keep each burn time to a maximum of 4 hours to prevent the wick from smoking.
Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, Cedrol Methyl Ether, Dihydro Pentamethylindanone, Methylundecanal, Limonene, Methyl Dihydroxy-dimethylbenzoate, Pinene, Benzyl Salicylate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.