“Les Tamaris is my little corner of paradise on the Atlantic coast of France, between Bordeaux and La Rochelle. It’s a family home in the heart of nature, where the only sounds are the chirping of crickets and the crackling of the parasol pines. Like a summer breeze, this candle carries the scent of the everlastings and acacias that grow along the footpaths leading down to the sea.”
- Key notes: Everlasting, Broom, Acacias.
- A deep warm solar flower with undertones of smoked coffee and a touch of spices.
- Burns during 55 hours.
- Scented Candle.
- Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn.
- At the first time of burning, allow the wax to melt into a pool all the way to the edge to ensure an even burn throughout.
- Try to keep each burn time to a maximum of 4 hours to prevent the wick from smoking.