Part of the “Homes sweet homes” collection, this La Trouverie Scented Candle was inspired by an old country home found in a remote hamlet in the French countryside, and the stage for the designer’s childhood escapades. Its perfume evokes this unique space of exploration, childhood games, the magical countryside with the fresh smell of dewy straw, lavender, thyme and rosemary… A fragrance which evokes freedom and innocence.
- Key notes: Sweet Aroma of Fresh Straw, Lavender, Rosemary.
- Perfumer: Francis Kurkdjian.
- Burns during 55 hours.
- Scented Candle.
- Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn.
- At the first time of burning, allow the wax to melt into a pool all the way to the edge to ensure an even burn throughout.
- Try to keep each burn time to a maximum of 4 hours to prevent the wick from smoking.
Isoeugenol, Linalyl Acetate, Eucalyptol, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Beta-pinenes, Heliotropine, Hexyl Cinnamal.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.