Travel far away from the comfort of your home with our collection of MEMO PARIS scented candles featuring the key notes of our fragrances. Delicately scented, they transport you to new horizons and create an atmosphere in the home to suit your desires and the occasion.
Twelve churches hewn from the Ethiopian rock in a single night. Mineral rocks, sculpted, cloaked in pink, emerge from the earth. Heavenly builders driven by a mystical fervour. Mysterious sanctuaries, protected by the frankincense of an age-old ritual.
- Key notes: Incense from Lalibela.
- Delicate white porcelain coffee mug, trimmed in fine gold.
- Scented candle.
- Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn.
- At the first time of burning, allow the wax to melt into a pool all the way to the edge to ensure an even burn throughout.
- Try to keep each burn time to a maximum of 4 hours to prevent the wick from smoking.
Incense from Lalibela.
Memo Paris was founded in 2007 by Clara Molloy and her husband John. They see fragrance as a journey, forging its identity around magical destinations and potent raw materials. This desire for travels to far-off places and encounters is the very reflection of the founding couples: she the Parisian-Catalan poet, he the sporty Irish globetrotter. Through its collections, Memo recharts the map of a sensory world steeped in emotion, revisited with fragrances, ingredients and sensations. The motto: “The journey is the destination.”