Travel far away from the comfort of your home with our collection of MEMO PARIS scented candles featuring the key notes of our fragrances. Delicately scented, they transport you to new horizons and create an atmosphere in the home to suit your desires and the occasion.
The Garden of Java, a plain bordered by a centuries-old volcano. Glossy green palm trees, one-horned rhinoceroses, giant flowers in changing colours, prehistoric buffalo, and bent-backed pilgrims. The temple of Borobudur, shrouded in mist, rises up like a lotus blossom. Its flaming domes, a fragrance of caramel.
- Key notes: Caramel from Kedu.
- Delicate white porcelain coffee mug, trimmed in fine gold.
- Scented candle.
- Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn.
- At the first time of burning, allow the wax to melt into a pool all the way to the edge to ensure an even burn throughout.
- Try to keep each burn time to a maximum of 4 hours to prevent the wick from smoking.
Caramel from Kedu.
Memo Paris was founded in 2007 by Clara Molloy and her husband John. They see fragrance as a journey, forging its identity around magical destinations and potent raw materials. This desire for travels to far-off places and encounters is the very reflection of the founding couples: she the Parisian-Catalan poet, he the sporty Irish globetrotter. Through its collections, Memo recharts the map of a sensory world steeped in emotion, revisited with fragrances, ingredients and sensations. The motto: “The journey is the destination.”