“The abundant pleasures of the great outdoors are brought to life through a delicious harvest of succulent berries. Late into the summertime, fruits in deep, rich reds cloak the meadows and woodlands, heralding natures final bounty. Drenched in deep orange sunlight, the rolling beauty of the Swiss landscape gently carries the ripe, sweet scent of berries on its crisp, clear breeze.” – ROJA DOVE.
Blackcurrant, Strawberry, and Raspberry, create a sweet, fruity harmony which is enhanced by a note of Apple, further sweetened by Rose, freshened through the inclusion of Raspberry Leaves and Blackcurrant Buds, both of which are rarely used as natural materials in perfumery, the whole counterpointed by Grapefruit and Mandarin, with a whisper of Musk in the base.
- Top notes: Grapefruit, Mandarin.
- Heart notes: Rose de Mai, Apple, Blackcurrant, Strawberry, Raspberry.
- Base notes: Raspberry Leaves, Musk.
- Perfumer: Roja Dove.
- Candle will burn for over 45 hours.
- Scented Candle.
- Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn.
- At the first time of burning, allow the wax to melt into a pool all the way to the edge to ensure an even burn throughout.
- Try to keep each burn time to a maximum of 4 hours to prevent the wick from smoking.