Part of the Maison Francis Kurkdjian “Homes sweet homes” collection, the Anouche Scented Candle captures the ambiance of the small apartment located not far from the Vincennes castle, where the creator lived with his maternal grandparents for several years. The candle diffuses a delicate scent intertwining nostalgia and sweet treats. Its releases a sweet aroma of rose petals and plums, smooth floral scents with a slightly spicy and honey note upheld with an armful of quince. This delicious candle rekindles childhood and innocence. The Anouche Scented Candle is presented in a porcelain jar from Limoges where the inside color is applied by hand. The French plant and animal wax holds a braided cotton wick to preserve the candle’s olfactory quality and ensure an optimal 55-hour burn time.
- Key notes: A smell of rose and plum jam.
- Perfumer: Francis Kurkdjian.
- Burns during 55 hours.
- Scented Candle.
- Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn.
- At the first time of burning, allow the wax to melt into a pool all the way to the edge to ensure an even burn throughout.
- Try to keep each burn time to a maximum of 4 hours to prevent the wick from smoking.
Methyl Cinnamate, Rose Ketone-4, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool, Pinene.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.