Orthomol Osteo is a food supplement with important micronutrients for the bones. It contains vitamin D and calcium for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium.
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin D, as well as zinc and manganese, contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones.
- 30 capsules.
- Powder for 30 days.
- Dissolve the contents of one packet (= daily serving) in approx. 150-200 ml of non-carbonated water or fruit juice and take it with or after a meal every day.
1 daily serving of 15 g powder
|Composition||Per Daily Serving||% NRV**|
|Vitamin D||20 μg (800 IU*)||400|
|Vitamin K||200 μg||267|
|Vitamin C||120 mg||150|
|Vitamin B6||3 mg||214|
|Folic acid||400 μg||200|
|Vitamin B12||10 μg||400|
|Minerals and trace elements|
|Alkaline (= basic) substances|
|Potassium citrate corresponding to:||3,240 mg||***|
|(i) Potassium||1,170 mg||59|
|(ii) Citrate||1,890 mg||***|
|Neutralising basic capacity||30 mEq||***|
|** NRV = Nutrient Reference Value according to EU Regulation No. 1169/2011
*** No EU recommendation available
* IU = International Units
Be healthy. Stay healthy. Physically fit. With the best possible support. Orthomol remains at your side as your partner, whatever life happens to throw at you. Orthomol provides high-quality products and expertise in nutritional medicine, with passion and conviction, for your health. This has remained their mission since their beginnings over 25 years ago and it is the reason why they develop their micronutrient products for their specific areas of use.