Orthomol Junior C Plus is a food supplement for children. It contains vitamin D as a contribution to the normal function of the immune system in children. With vitamin C, selenium and zinc.
Contains vitamin D that contributes to the normal function of the immune system. With calcium and vitamin D that are needed for normal growth and development of bone in children, as well as iodine which also contributes to the normal growth of children.
- With calcium and vitamin D which are needed for the normal growth and development of children’s bones, as well as iodine which also contributes to a child’s development.
- Iron contributes to the normal cognitive development of children.
- 30 capsules.
- Chewable tablets for 30 days.
- Take the contents of one packet (= daily serving) with or after a meal every day.
- The daily serving can either be spread out, if preferred, taken all at once.
1 daily serving of 3 chewable tablets (4 g)
|Composition||Per Daily Serving||% NRV**|
|Vitamin A||300 μg RE°||38|
|Vitamin D||10 μg (400 IU°°)||200|
|Vitamin E (contains alpha- and gamma-tocopherol)||36 mg alpha-TE°°°||300|
|Vitamin K||50 μg||67|
|Vitamin C||200 mg||250|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||1.2 mg||109|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||2.1 mg||150|
|Niacin||18 mg NE*||113|
|Vitamin B6||1.8 mg||129|
|Folic acid||200 μg||100|
|Vitamin B12||5 μg||200|
|Pantothenic acid||12 mg||200|
|Minerals and trace elements|
|Citrus bioflavonoids||3 mg||***|
|° RE = Retinol Equivalents|
°° IU = International Units
°°° alpha-TE = Alpha-Tocopherol Equivalents
* NE = Niacin Equivalents
** NRV = Nutrient Reference Value according to EU Regulation No. 1169/2011
*** No EU recommendation available
Be healthy. Stay healthy. Physically fit. With the best possible support. Orthomol remains at your side as your partner, whatever life happens to throw at you. Orthomol provides high-quality products and expertise in nutritional medicine, with passion and conviction, for your health. This has remained their mission since their beginnings over 25 years ago and it is the reason why they develop their micronutrient products for their specific areas of use.