Orthomol Immun Pro contains a combination of the microorganisms Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus. Inulin is a carbohydrate that cannot be digested by humans and is extracted from chicory. Vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc, selenium, copper, folic acid, vitamin A (thiamine), vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 contribute to the normal function of the immune system (including the gut-associated immune system). Vitamin A (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), biotin and niacin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes (including the intestinal mucous membrane). Vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), zinc, selenium, copper and manganese contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Probiotics are well-defined, living microorganisms.
- Prebiotics are indigestible carbohydrates. Inulin, which is derived from chicory, is one important member of this group of substances.
- Vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc, selenium, copper, folic acid (folate), vitamin A, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 contribute to normal functioning of the immune system (including the gut-associated immune system).
- Vitamin A, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), biotin and niacin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes (including the intestinal mucous membrane).
- Vitamin C, vitamin E , vitamin B2 (riboflavin), zinc, selenium, copper and manganese contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- 30 capsules.
- Sachets with powder for 30 days.
- Take the contents of one large and one small packet separately every day. Large packet = Micronutrients and inulin: Dissolve the contents in 150–200 ml of non-carbonated water or fruit juice and take it with or after a meal in the morning or around noon. Small packet = Selected microorganisms: Dissolve the contents in100–150 ml of non-carbonated water and take it before going to bed..
|Composition||Per Daily Serving||% NRV**|
|Vitamin A||750 μg RE°||94|
|Vitamin D||15 μg (600 IU°°)||300|
|Vitamin E (contains alpha- and gamma-tocopherol)||36 mg alpha-TE°°°||300|
|Vitamin K||60 μg||80|
|Vitamin C||300 mg||375|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||3 mg||273|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||3.6 mg||257|
|Niacin||35 mg NE*||219|
|Vitamin B6||3.6 mg||257|
|Folic acid||300 μg||150|
|Vitamin B12||6 μg||240|
|Pantothenic acid||18 mg||300|
|Minerals and trace elements|
|Phytonutrients and fructans|
|Citrus bioflavonoids||20 mg||***|
|Combination of selected microorganisms|
|Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactococcus lactis|
Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus,
|2 x 109CFU****||***|
|° RE = Retinol Equivalents|
°° IU = International Units
°°° alpha-TE = Alpha-Tocopherol Equivalents
* NE = Niacin Equivalents
** NRV = Nutrient Reference Value according to EU-Regulation 1169/2011
*** No EU recommendation available yet
**** CFU = Colony Forming Units
Be healthy. Stay healthy. Physically fit. With the best possible support. Orthomol remains at your side as your partner, whatever life happens to throw at you. Orthomol provides high-quality products and expertise in nutritional medicine, with passion and conviction, for your health. This has remained their mission since their beginnings over 25 years ago and it is the reason why they develop their micronutrient products for their specific areas of use.