Take a minute for perfect pores. INSTAMUD™ 60 Second Pore-Refining Treatment is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds. With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.
- A dull, tired complexion is newly invigorated, and skin is energized with a refined texture and a sexy glow.
- Features bentonite and kaolin clays to refine pores and detoxify for soft, glowing skin.
- Skin-enhancing botanicals like aloe vera, licorice root, and apple are blended with niacinamide and allantoin to soothe and invigorate.
- Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in.
- Let sit and transform into oxygenating bubbles.
- Leave on for 60 seconds.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Follow with your regular treatment routine.
- Use two or three times a week or as often as desired.
- Avoid eye area.
TEAOXI® Witch Hazel & Aloe Vera: Soothe the skin.
Bentonite & Kaolin Clays: Work to clear and minimize the appearance of pores.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, BHT, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (ci 60730).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.