Very mild tasting. Slightly reduced proportion of sodium fluoride: 950 ppm. For the whole family; aged 6 and older; please use only a pea-sized amount for younger children. Double protection against caries thanks to sodium fluoride and lactoperoxidase system. RDA 30: very gentle on tooth enamel. As with all Enzycal toothpastes: the lactoperoxidase system boosts saliva’s antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral effect; this also supports the flow of saliva. SLS-free formula: gentle on the oral mucosa and protects against irritation—and even helps combat mouth ulcers. Made in Switzerland.
- Very gentle on tooth enamel.
- For the whole family, aged 6 and older.
- Sodium fluoride content: 950 ppm.
- Without the SLS foaming agent.
HOW TO USE
- To effectively remove plaque, apply toothpaste, wet at your discretion and hold your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to gums, gently brushing inner and outer teeth surfaces.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Steareth-20, Titanium Dioxide, Aroma, Sodium Hydrogenphosphate, Carrageenan, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin, Potassium Thiocyanate, Glucose Oxidase, Amyloglucosidase, Lactoperoxidase.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.