The ultimate floss for cleaning braces, dentures and implants. The thick, fleecy thread gently fills the spaces for efficient cleaning. Threaders at both ends make it easy to use. For cleaning dentures and orthodontic devices. Very thick fleecy thread with threader at both ends. Particularly practical: threaders are not softened by saliva and thus remain strong without swelling up.
Crowns, bridges, implants as well as braces—they all represent very special challenges when cleaning. CURAPROX now has a very special dental floss: fleecy thread DF 845 Implant & Braces. The fleecy central area fills the space gently and cleans with maximum efficiency—and is particularly easy to use: threaders at both ends make it easy to access even the narrowest gaps between the teeth and the fleecy section slides just as easily through them as it does under the wires fitted to orthodontic devices such as braces. And remember: threaders are not softened by saliva and thus remain strong without swelling up. And when travelling, thanks to the handy dental floss box, DF 845 Implant & Braces is always on hand.
- Effective cleaning for braces, dentures and implants.
- For cleaning dentures and orthodontic devices.
- Use it carefully to prevent damaging the gum.
- 50 fleecy threads, 25 cm. Threaders at both ends.
HOW TO USE
- Wrap the ends of a strip around the pointer finger of your right and left hand then push it into the spaces between your teeth to clean them.
- The floss should be manoeuvred between the teeth with a gentle rubbing motion and curved against one tooth until the floss meets the gum line. Slide the floss gently between the gum and the tooth.
- The floss should be held firmly against the tooth and rub along the surface of the tooth with a gentle up and down movement. This should be continued until the back side of the last tooth is reached. Follow this process for the remaining teeth.
- A new section of the floss should be used when plaque builds up on it.