A waxed dental floss with a minty flavour. The wax coating: (a) means the floss glides into the spaces so it cleans effectively, (b) makes it easy to handle… thus reducing your risk of injuring your gums. Waxed dental floss with mint flavour. This dental floss slides perfectly through the contact points between the teeth. Its wax coating makes for easy control.
The front teeth, particularly the lower ones, are often very close together. DF 834 Dental Floss Waxed is perfect in cases like these. Dental floss can also be very useful for implant care; fleecy thread is recommended for this, but always remember to use it correctly and carefully.
- Cleans well. Great mint flavour.
- For particularly tight gaps, e.g. between the front teeth.
- Use it carefully to prevent damaging the gum.
- Wrap the ends of a strip around the pointer finger of your right and left hand then push it into the spaces between your teeth to clean them.
- The floss should be manoeuvred between the teeth with a gentle rubbing motion and curved against one tooth until the floss meets the gum line. Slide the floss gently between the gum and the tooth.
- The floss should be held firmly against the tooth and rub along the surface of the tooth with a gentle up and down movement. This should be continued until the back side of the last tooth is reached. Follow this process for the remaining teeth.
- A new section of the floss should be used when plaque builds up on it.
Better health for you. Oral care and oral health: CURAPROX has the products, knowledge and training. Since 1972. CURAPROX wants more than just white teeth or a fresh breath: “better health for you”, this is their vision and their mission.