Super resistant to tears. And PTFE-coated for a wonderfully smooth experience—the floss tape slides easily through tight, interdental spaces. And cleans wonderfully well. This innovative dental tape is made of extremely tear-resistant PTFE tape. Thanks to this PTFE coating, it also slides particularly easily through the contact points.
The front teeth, particularly the lower ones, are often very close together. Dental floss is perfect in cases like these. Dental floss can also be very useful for implant care; fleecy thread is recommended for this, but always remember to use it correctly and carefully.
- Tear-resistant. Smooth. Extremely effective.
- For particularly tight gaps, e.g. between the front teeth.
- Use it carefully to prevent damaging the gum.
HOW TO USE
- Wrap the ends of a strip around the pointer finger of your right and left hand then push it into the spaces between your teeth to clean them.
- The floss should be manoeuvred between the teeth with a gentle rubbing motion and curved against one tooth until the floss meets the gum line. Slide the floss gently between the gum and the tooth.
- The floss should be held firmly against the tooth and rub along the surface of the tooth with a gentle up and down movement. This should be continued until the back side of the last tooth is reached. Follow this process for the remaining teeth.
- A new section of the floss should be used when plaque builds up on it.