Fun for babies & toddlers: the extra narrow brush head and soft plastic covering prevent any injuries to the oral mucosa. Developed in collaboration with the University of Berne. 4260 CUREN® filaments, 0.1mm in diameter.
At last, babies can enjoy having their teeth cleaned. CUREN® filaments are so gentle that there is no risk of injuring delicate oral mucosa. Developed at the University of Berne in Cooperation with Prof. Adrian Lussi and Dr. Nadia-Marina Kellerhoff.
- 4260 CUREN® filaments, 0.1mm in diameter.
- No danger of injury thanks to its small, rubberized brush head.
- A perfect fit for childrens’ and parents’ hands.
- Rounded handle reduces pressure to a minimum.
- Made of anti-slip material in fantastic colour combinations.
- Toothbrush colours will vary. You will receive a randomly chosen product from the range shown.
HOW TO USE
- Start with outer and inner surfaces, and brush at a 45-degree angle in short, half-tooth-wide strokes against the gum line. Make sure you reach your back teeth.
- Move on to chewing surfaces. Hold the brush flat and brush back and forth along these surfaces.
- Once you get to the inside surfaces of your front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and use gentle, up-and-down strokes with the tip of brush.
- Be sure to brush gently along the gum line.
- Brush your tongue in a back-to-front sweeping motion to remove food particles and help remove odor-causing bacteria to freshen your breath.
CUREN® filaments. CUREN® absorbs considerably less water than nylon, which is used for bristles in other standard toothbrushes. CUREN® also remains stable even when wet so the toothbrush head does not splay and retains its shape for longer.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.