For people who are more used to a slightly firmer toothbrush, the CS 1560 Soft is the ideal introduction to the gentleness of Curaprox. This brush has CUREN® filaments at a diameter of 0.15mm.
Curaprox toothbrushes not only prevent brushing damage, but also break up and remove plaque perfectly. CUREN® bristles are stiffer than nylon and remain just as stable in the mouth as when they are dry. These properties make it possible to produce toothbrushes with a large number of ultrafine bristles. Curaprox CS 1560 toothbrushes break up und remove plaque more thoroughly—thanks to the extremely dense bristles.
- 1560 CUREN® filaments, 0.15mm in diameter.
- Cleans gently to promote gum and oral health.
- The angled head allows you to remove stubborn plaque and stains in hard to reach places.
- Toothbrush colours will vary. You will receive a randomly chosen product from the range shown.
- Start with outer and inner surfaces, and brush at a 45-degree angle in short, half-tooth-wide strokes against the gum line. Make sure you reach your back teeth.
- Move on to chewing surfaces. Hold the brush flat and brush back and forth along these surfaces.
- Once you get to the inside surfaces of your front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and use gentle, up-and-down strokes with the tip of brush.
- Be sure to brush gently along the gum line.
- Brush your tongue in a back-to-front sweeping motion to remove food particles and help remove odor-causing bacteria to freshen your breath.
CUREN® filaments. CUREN® absorbs considerably less water than nylon, which is used for bristles in other standard toothbrushes. CUREN® also remains stable even when wet so the toothbrush head does not splay and retains its shape for longer.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Better health for you. Oral care and oral health: CURAPROX has the products, knowledge and training. Since 1972. CURAPROX wants more than just white teeth or a fresh breath: “better health for you”, this is their vision and their mission.