Black Is White Toothpaste whitening toothpaste removes discolouration using activated carbon without abrading or bleaching—while boosting oral health. Without bleach, without abrasive agents. The whitening toothpaste removes discoloration the gentle way: activated charcoal simply adsorbs discoloration particles. Black Is White Toothpaste even boosts oral health. Enzymes thus support the salivary functions; hydroxyapatite remineralises the enamel and closes dentine channels. All this without SLS and without triclosan.
- Moderate abrasiveness.
- Suitable from the age of 12. Can be used as a regular toothpaste without any limitations.
- Sodium fluoride content: 1450 ppm.
- Without the SLS foaming agent.
- Can be used as a regular toothpaste without any limitations.
HOW TO USE
- To effectively remove plaque, apply toothpaste, wet at your discretion and hold your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to gums, gently brushing inner and outer teeth surfaces.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Charcoal Powder, Aroma, Argilla, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Tocopherol, Mica, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyapatite (Nano), Titanium Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Potassium Acesulfame, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Menthyl Lactate, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Zea Mays Starch, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Citric Acid, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Amyloglucosidase, Tin Oxide, Sodium Bisulfite, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Limonen, Ci75810, Ci77289.
Medicinal Ingredients: Sodium monofluorophosphate (0.723%), Potassium thiocyanate (0.02%).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.