Rich in shea butter, traditionally used for its ultra-nourishing properties, this conditioning cream with its milky-balm texture and enveloping fragrance intensely nourishes and repairs the hair fibre, disentangles, gives suppleness, definition and shine without weighing it down.
- Suitable for dry and thick hair.
- Nourishes and repairs hair fibre.
- Disentangles, gives suppleness, definition and shine without weighing hair down.
Dry, thick hair lacks essential lipids. External factors (sun, pollution, blow-drying, straightening) aggravate dryness. Your hair is dull, rough, unruly and frizzy.
- After shampoo, remove excess water then spread on lengths and tips.
- Leave on for a few minutes, emulsify and rinse.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse abundantly.
- To provide a deeper conditioning to the hair fibre, wrap your hair in a warm towel and leave the product on for 5-10 minutes.
LZT.18.1307/C.01 – Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Beheneth -10, Cetyl Palmitate, Formic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium Edta, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Jean-Francois Lazartigue is one of the most renowned hair care specialists in France. He began his career as a hairdresser and opened his first salon in “Rue de Courcelles,” Paris, in December 1963. Mr. Lazartigue’s philosophy has always been to select the best available ingredients and use them in high concentrations. All of them are tested in the J.F. Lazartigue laboratories in France as well as in his salons & treatment centers.