With its highly-concentrated formula, silicone free and enriched with plant-based keratin and tamarind seed extract known to have the same properties as hyaluronic acid, the ultra-regenerating mask deeply repairs, restructures and regenerates the hair fibre. Its balmy texture with a botanical fruity fragrance provides suppleness and unrivalled softness.
- Repairs, restructures and regenerates the hair fibre.
- Balmy texture with a botanical fruity fragrance.
- Provides suppleness and unrivalled softness.
Due to chemical treatments including colouring, bleaching and highlighting, or frequent hair styling such as blow-drying and straightening, the internal structure of your hair is damaged and lacks essential elements. Damaged hair is rough, dull. Deeply damaged hair is brittle, split, porous, devitalized, very dry.
- Damaged hair: after shampoo, remove excess water and apply to lengths and end. Leave for 2 to 3 minutes then rinse.
- Deeply damaged hair: apply before and after shampooing. On dry hair, spread the mask before shampoo on the lengths and ends. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes then rinse.
- Proceed with shampoo, rinse, then remove excess water from hair.
- Re-apply the mask, leave for 2 to 3 minutes then rinse.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse abundantly.
- For improved results, apply the ultra-regenerating mask to lengths and tips then wrap your hair in a hot towel for 20 to 30 minutes.
LZT.18.1180/A.08 – Water, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Myreth-3 Myristate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-33, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Glycine Soybean (Soybean) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Vegetable Hydrolyzed Protein, Oleyl Alcohol, Phytosterols, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Jean-Francois Lazartigue is one of the most renowned hair care specialists in France. He began his career as a hairdresser and opened his first salon in “Rue de Courcelles,” Paris, in December 1963. Mr. Lazartigue’s philosophy has always been to select the best available ingredients and use them in high concentrations. All of them are tested in the J.F. Lazartigue laboratories in France as well as in his salons & treatment centers.