This mask has been specifically formulated to deliver the necessary nutrition to fine hair without weighing it down. Enriched with a soybean milky-oil complex, its rich velvety texture with a delicious fragrance gives strength, suppleness and substance without lightness. Soybean oil contains moisturising and restructuring properties while coconut oil nourishes and protects.
- Repairs, protects and nourishes hair.
- Contains Soy Bean Oil and Soy Milk active ingredients.
- Moisturises and brings volume to very fine hair.
- Gives hair strength, vitality and density.
Dry hair is deficient in essential lipids. External factors like sun, pollution, blow-drying and straightening worsen this deficiency. Your hair is dull, brittle and frizzy. A specific nutritional care is essential to avoid weighing down fine hair.
- Slightly Dry hair: after shampoo, remove excess water then apply. Leave for 2 to 3 minutes then rinse.
- Very Dry hair: apply before and after shampooing. On dry hair, spread the mask before shampoo to the lengths and ends. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, rinse then shampoo. Remove excess water then re-apply the mask. Leave for 2 to 3 minutes then rinse.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse abundantly.
- To maintain volume, apply the mask to half the length and ends only, avoiding the roots.
LZT.18.1119/A.05 – Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Ceteareth-33, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Myreth- 3 Myristate, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Jean-Francois Lazartigue is one of the most renowned hair care specialists in France. He began his career as a hairdresser and opened his first salon in “Rue de Courcelles,” Paris, in December 1963. Mr. Lazartigue’s philosophy has always been to select the best available ingredients and use them in high concentrations. All of them are tested in the J.F. Lazartigue laboratories in France as well as in his salons & treatment centers.