Its sumptuous texture with a delicious fragrance envelops the hair fibre to deliver targeted nutrition without weighing it down. Formulated with a protein rich soybean complex, hair is strengthened, easily untangled, regaining shine and softness. Soybean oil contains moisturising and restructuring properties.
- Formulated with protein rich soybean complex.
- Strengthens and untangles hair, regaining shine and softness.
- Contains moisturising and restructuring properties.
Dry hair is deficient in essential lipids. External factors like sun, pollution, blow-drying and straightening, worsen this deficiency. Your hair is dull, brittle and frizzy. A specific nutritional care is essential to avoid weighing down fine hair.
- After shampoo, remove excess water then spread on lengths and tips.
- Leave on for a few minutes, emulsify then rinse.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse abundantly.
- To maintain volume, apply conditioner to half the length and ends only, avoiding the roots.
LZT.18.1319/A.02 – Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Myreth-3 Myristate, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-33, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Jean-Francois Lazartigue is one of the most renowned hair care specialists in France. He began his career as a hairdresser and opened his first salon in “Rue de Courcelles,” Paris, in December 1963. Mr. Lazartigue’s philosophy has always been to select the best available ingredients and use them in high concentrations. All of them are tested in the J.F. Lazartigue laboratories in France as well as in his salons & treatment centers.