Reflection opens with a lush green freshness reminiscent of morning dew in the spring time. The Body Lotion contains glycerin, shea butter, aloe vera, almond oil, silicone and a protective film leaving the skin supple, smooth, silky and radiant.
- Key notes: Water Violet, Purple Freesia, Green Leaves, Magnolia, Jasmine, Amber, Cedarwood, Sandalwood.
- Leaves skin supple, smooth and radiant.
- Contains shea butter, aloe vera, almond oil and silicone.
- Perfumed Body Lotion: Women.
- Massage over clean skin for supreme hydration and a light, lingering scent.
- When applying body lotion, give yourself an all-over treatment at least once each day for moisturised, healthy skin.
- For best results, apply right after shower. This helps your skin get ready for maximum absorption.
Maurice Roucel joined Chanel’s laboratory as a chemist in 1973, and since then has been a self-taught perfumer. Although his legendary olfactory style is now characterized for the most part by opulent sensuality – sprung from his preference for musk, white flowers and amber – the precise methodology of his original profession has remained. Roucel’s strong personality allows him to bypass trends, as was the case in 2001 with Musc Ravageur. The perfume shocked the whole perfume industry, only to be recognized today as the Sistine Chapel of the Amber Oriental tradition.
Reflecting the wonderful traditions of perfume creation, Amouage is a luxury brand devoted to developing the finest quality perfumes, bath and body ranges, scented candles, silk scarves and hand-crafted leather accessories. Founded in 1983, the brand has a reputation for expressing a luxury lifestyle and bringing true artistry to all its creations. The premium olfactory fragrances are created to enhance the senses, allowing for an alluring, exotic experience, while the extension of the brand reflects innovation, and allows Amouage to set itself apart from other perfume houses.