This is a chypre fragrance evoked by the transcendental discovery of her past, present and future echoed in this fragmented memoir. The perfumed soap incorporates natural vegetable oils to maintain the balance essential for soft and healthy skin.
- Key notes: Cumin, Pink Bay, Cinnamon, Damask Rose, Geranium, Jasmine, Tea, Amber, Musk, Oud, Frankincense, Guaiac Wood, Orris, Patchouli, Vanilla.
- Cleanses and maintains soft, healthy skin.
- Contains natural vegetable oils.
- Perfumed Soap: Women.
- Wet the soap, then work up a lather for at least 15 seconds before you start washing yourself.
- Apply your bar soap directly to your body instead of using something like a washcloth or loofah.
Daniel Maurel is a senior perfumer at Robertet. In his 20+ years in fragrance, he has mentored several of the next generation’s star perfumers (Cecile Zarokian, notably). He has also signed works for houses ranging from Shu Uemura to Amouage.
An ISIPCA graduate and former Senior Perfumer at Dragoco, Dorothée Piot now works in Paris at Robertet. A lover of natural ingredients and creative formulations, Dorothée’s abilities have enabled her to work prolifically, creating fragrances for everyone from Escada and Andy Warhol to Amouage, By Kilian, and Majda Bejkkali.
Reflecting the wonderful traditions of perfume creation, Amouage is a luxury brand devoted to developing the finest quality perfumes, bath and body ranges, scented candles, silk scarves and hand-crafted leather accessories. Founded in 1983, the brand has a reputation for expressing a luxury lifestyle and bringing true artistry to all its creations. The premium olfactory fragrances are created to enhance the senses, allowing for an alluring, exotic experience, while the extension of the brand reflects innovation, and allows Amouage to set itself apart from other perfume houses.