This is a woody and leather fougère fragrance inspired by the sombre mood of an existential journey. An uplifting daily treat for gentle cleansing, moisturising and skin conditioning.
- Key notes: Absinth, Wormwood, Basil, Mint, Rose, Frankincense, Lavender Absolute, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Guaiac Wood, Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Oakmoss, Leather, Tobacco.
- Gentle cleansing, moisturising and skin conditioning; maintains skin radiance and suppleness.
- Made with vegetable oils.
- Perfumed Shower Gel: Men.
- Shake well before use. Apply generously to skin when bathing or showering, add water to create a rich lather, then rinse.
- To keep your skin as hydrated as possible, apply body lotion or body cream, right after you step out of the shower, while your skin is still slightly damp.
- Can also be used to wash hair, leaving it soft and shiny.
Karine Vinchon attended ISIPCA and then was quickly hired by Robertet, where she apprenticed under Michel Almairac before being promoted to junior perfumer. Inspired by nature and exotic locales, she creates expressive, exotic scents, such as L’Artisan’s Batucada, or Amouage’s Interlude Woman.
Reflecting the wonderful traditions of perfume creation, Amouage is a luxury brand devoted to developing the finest quality perfumes, bath and body ranges, scented candles, silk scarves and hand-crafted leather accessories. Founded in 1983, the brand has a reputation for expressing a luxury lifestyle and bringing true artistry to all its creations. The premium olfactory fragrances are created to enhance the senses, allowing for an alluring, exotic experience, while the extension of the brand reflects innovation, and allows Amouage to set itself apart from other perfume houses.