This sulfate and silicone-free cleansing shampoo, purifies and rebalances roots and ends simultaneously. Its dual-action formula, enriched with fruit vinegar and spirulina gently removes oil from roots, regulates and normalises excess sebum. Fruit vinegar purifies and brings shine to the hair while Spirulina regulates the flow of sebum and strengthens the hair. Its conditioning properties moisturise lengths and without weighing it down, hair is soft and shiny. Roots and ends regain a perfect balance.
- Dual-action formula, enriched with fruit vinegar and spirulina.
- Gently removes oil from roots, whilst regulating and normalising excess sebum.
- Conditioning properties moisturises lengths and tips without weighing the hair down, leaving hair soft and shiny.
Your scalp gets prematurely greasy whereas your ends are dry and lack nutrition. This phenomenon is due to an unbalanced migration of sebum. Targeted action on roots and tips is needed to regain balance.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Apply evenly on the hair, gently massage to create a lather then rinse.
- Proceed with a second application if necessary.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse.
- To compliment your treatment, apply the Soy Milk Strengthening Mask on your lengths and ends avoiding the roots. You can also use the Pre-Shampoo Propolis Jelly Treatment before the Marine Shampoo to further purify your scalp.
LZT.18.1225/A.01 – Water, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Diglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Xylitylglucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Anhydroxylitol, Acetum (Vinegar) Ethylhexylglycerin, Xylitol, Geraniol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Jean-Francois Lazartigue is one of the most renowned hair care specialists in France. He began his career as a hairdresser and opened his first salon in “Rue de Courcelles,” Paris, in December 1963. Mr. Lazartigue’s philosophy has always been to select the best available ingredients and use them in high concentrations. All of them are tested in the J.F. Lazartigue laboratories in France as well as in his salons & treatment centers.