Evoking the sombre sound of eternity this spicy oriental fragrance is a dedication to the rose infused with angelica. An uplifting daily treat for gentle cleansing, moisturising and skin conditioning.
- Key notes: Bergamot, Lime, Saffron, Angelica, Orange Blossom, Nutmeg, Pine, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Vanilla, Musk.
- Gentle cleansing, moisturising and skin conditioning; maintains skin radiance and suppleness.
- Made with vegetable oils.
- Perfumed Shower Gel: Men.
- Shake well before use. Apply generously to skin when bathing or showering, add water to create a rich lather, then rinse.
- To keep your skin as hydrated as possible, apply body lotion or body cream, right after you step out of the shower, while your skin is still slightly damp.
- Can also be used to wash hair, leaving it soft and shiny.
A native of Grasse, Daniel Visentin started his career in 1976 at Robertet. This date will mark his encounter with the word of perfumery. Trained in-house, he first worked for the creation of raw materials and odor control before becoming a perfumer in 2001. His activity will lead him throughout his career working on projects through Robertet Group`s various subsidiaries in some countries, such as China and India, countries that he is particularly fond of. Daniel likes to work with oriental notes, sandalwood, vanilla. The oud is also one of his favorite raw materials.
Reflecting the wonderful traditions of perfume creation, Amouage is a luxury brand devoted to developing the finest quality perfumes, bath and body ranges, scented candles, silk scarves and hand-crafted leather accessories. Founded in 1983, the brand has a reputation for expressing a luxury lifestyle and bringing true artistry to all its creations. The premium olfactory fragrances are created to enhance the senses, allowing for an alluring, exotic experience, while the extension of the brand reflects innovation, and allows Amouage to set itself apart from other perfume houses.