Created for the enigmatic man carrying the essence of his philosophy and sophistication across all eras and cultures. An uplifting daily treat for gentle cleansing, moisturising and skin conditioning.
- Key notes: Rose, Frankincense, Coriander, Blackberry, Orange, Davana, Bay, Cinnamon, Honey, Clove, Opoponax, Myrrh, Ambergris, Patchouli, Cedar, Moss, Oud.
- Leaves skin supple, smooth and radiant.
- Gentle cleansing, moisturising and skin conditioning; maintains skin radiance and suppleness.
- Made with vegetable oils.
- Perfumed Shower Gel: Men.
- Shake well before use. Apply generously to skin when bathing or showering, add water to create a rich lather, then rinse.
- To keep your skin as hydrated as possible, apply body lotion or body cream, right after you step out of the shower, while your skin is still slightly damp.
- Can also be used to wash hair, leaving it soft and shiny.
Bertrand Duchaufour’s now-legendary career began in the mid-80’s at the very center of the perfume universe, Grasse, where he trained as a new employee of the Lautier Florasynth group. In the quarter-century since, Duchaufour has become a true rock star of the niche perfume world- a creative dynamo whose only creative “limitation” of any kind is a refUnited Statesl to compromise on quality or vision. This commitment has lead to a career full of triumphs, bestsellers, and LuckyScent favorites, from Comme des Garçons Incense’s Avignon and Kyoto, to Amouage’s Jubilation XXV, to a 10-year run as L’Artisan’s “Perfumer in Residence,” an unprecedented honor that has borne countless fruits including Dzongkha, Nuit de Tubereuse, Timbuktu, Vanille Absoluement, and Fleur de Liane, amongst many others. While themes of wild, natural vegetation and animalic accords are often noted, Duchaufour seems unrestrained by any one style or trademark, opting instead to jump boldly into new challenges, which more often than not result in new successes. A true master of modern perfume, we here at LuckyScent are thrilled to bring his accomplishments directly to you.
Reflecting the wonderful traditions of perfume creation, Amouage is a luxury brand devoted to developing the finest quality perfumes, bath and body ranges, scented candles, silk scarves and hand-crafted leather accessories. Founded in 1983, the brand has a reputation for expressing a luxury lifestyle and bringing true artistry to all its creations. The premium olfactory fragrances are created to enhance the senses, allowing for an alluring, exotic experience, while the extension of the brand reflects innovation, and allows Amouage to set itself apart from other perfume houses.