An olfactory imitation of New York City’s multiculturalism in the 1970s this floral aldehydetle fragrance is a tribute to an iconic era. This is a specially formulated luxurious treat for daily gentle cleansing to maintain radiance and suppleness.
- Key notes: Rose, Ylang Ylang, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Blackcurrant Buds, Aldehydes, Liquorice, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Incense.
- Gentle cleansing, moisturising and skin conditioning; maintains skin radiance and suppleness.
- Made with vegetable oils.
- Perfumed Shower Gel: Women.
- Shake well before use. Apply generously to skin when bathing or showering, add water to create a rich lather, then rinse.
- To keep your skin as hydrated as possible, apply body lotion or body cream, right after you step out of the shower, while your skin is still slightly damp.
- Can also be used to wash hair, leaving it soft and shiny.
Pierre Négrin was born in Grasse, in the south of France, where both of his grandfathers were merchants of products and plants for the creation of fragrances. Pierre Négrin did not learn perfumery in a specialized school but rather in fragrance laboratories.
In the early 90’s, he left France to work in Mexico, eventually moving to the USA. Later, in 2008, he joined the ranks of the accomplished perfumers at Firmenich’s New York Fine Fragrance Center. For his excellence in creative perfumery, Pierre was awarded the International Prize for Fragrance Creation by the French Society of Perfumers in 1990.
Reflecting the wonderful traditions of perfume creation, Amouage is a luxury brand devoted to developing the finest quality perfumes, bath and body ranges, scented candles, silk scarves and hand-crafted leather accessories. Founded in 1983, the brand has a reputation for expressing a luxury lifestyle and bringing true artistry to all its creations. The premium olfactory fragrances are created to enhance the senses, allowing for an alluring, exotic experience, while the extension of the brand reflects innovation, and allows Amouage to set itself apart from other perfume houses.