An olfactory imitation of New York City’s multiculturalism in the 1970s this floral aldehydetle fragrance is a tribute to an iconic era. This is a specially formulated luxurious treat for daily gentle cleansing to maintain radiance and suppleness.
- Key notes: Rose, Ylang Ylang, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Blackcurrant Buds, Aldehydes, Liquorice, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Incense.
- Perfumer: Pierre Negrin.
- Gentle cleansing, moisturising and skin conditioning; maintains skin radiance and suppleness.
- Made with vegetable oils.
- Perfumed Shower Gel: Women.
- Shake well before use. Apply generously to skin when bathing or showering, add water to create a rich lather, then rinse.
- To keep your skin as hydrated as possible, apply body lotion or body cream, right after you step out of the shower, while your skin is still slightly damp.
- Can also be used to wash hair, leaving it soft and shiny.