An olfactive imitation of New York City’s multiculturalism in the 1970s this floral aldehyde fragrance is a tribute to an iconic era. The Body Lotion contains glycerin, shea butter, aloe vera, almond oil, a protective film leaving the skin supple, smooth, silky and radiant.
- Key notes: Rose, Ylang Ylang, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Blackcurrant Buds, Aldehydes, Liquorice, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Incense.
- Perfumer: Pierre Negrin.
- Leaves skin supple, smooth, silky and radiant.
- Contains glycerin, shea butter, aloe vera, almond oil and silicone.
- Perfumed Body Lotion: Women.
- Massage over clean skin for supreme hydration and a light, lingering scent.
- When applying body lotion, give yourself an all-over treatment at least once each day for moisturised, healthy skin.
- For best results, apply right after shower. This helps your skin get ready for maximum absorption.