A white floral fragrance inspired by the tragic predicament of Madame Butterfly. In honour of truth and beauty, her poetic love and sorrow echo eternally. This is a specially formulated luxurious treat for daily gentle cleansing to maintain radiance and suppleness.
- Key notes: Pepper, Rhubarb Leaves, Coriander, Jasmine, Juberose, Gardenia, Lily of the Valley, Carnation, Vetiver, Frankincense, Amber, Opoponax, Leather.
- Perfumer: Alexandra Carlin.
- Gentle cleansing, moisturising and skin conditioning; maintains skin radiance and suppleness.
- Made with vegetable oils.
- Perfumed Shower Gel: Women.
- Shake well before use. Apply generously to skin when bathing or showering, add water to create a rich lather, then rinse.
- To keep your skin as hydrated as possible, apply body lotion or body cream, right after you step out of the shower, while your skin is still slightly damp.
- Can also be used to wash hair, leaving it soft and shiny.