A white floral fragrance inspired by the tragic predicament of Madame Butterfly. In honour of truth and beauty, her poetic love and sorrow echo eternally. The Hand Cream has a moisturising base of glycerin, shea butter, aloe vera, and silicone providing a thin layer of protection, quickly absorbed and without any greasy sensation, instantly leaving the hands noticeably softer and smoother.
- Key notes: Pepper, Rhubarb Leaves, Coriander, Jasmine, Juberose, Gardenia, Lily of the Valley, Carnation, Vetiver, Frankincense, Amber, Opoponax, Leather.
- Perfumer: Alexandra Carlin.
- Leaves hands soft and smooth.
- Contains glycerin, shea butter, aloe vera, and silicone.
- Perfumed Hand Cream: Women.
- Dispense a pump into freshly cleansed palms, then massage into the hands and fingers, paying particular attention to dry areas.
- Smooth onto dry skin for easy absorption and instant moisturisation.