A white floral fragrance inspired by the tragic predicament of Madame Butterfly. In honour of truth and beauty, her poetic love and sorrow echo eternally. The Body Lotion contains glycerin, shea butter, aloe vera, almond oil, silicone and a protective film leaving the skin supple, smooth, silky and radiant.
- Key notes: Pepper, Rhubarb Leaves, Coriander, Jasmine, Juberose, Gardenia, Lily of the Valley, Carnation, Vetiver, Frankincense, Amber, Opoponax, Leather.
- Perfumer: Alexandra Carlin.
- Leaves skin supple, smooth and radiant.
- Contains shea butter, aloe vera, almond oil and silicone.
- Perfumed Body Lotion: Women.
- Massage over clean skin for supreme hydration and a light, lingering scent.
- When applying body lotion, give yourself an all-over treatment at least once each day for moisturised, healthy skin.
- For best results, apply right after shower. This helps your skin get ready for maximum absorption.