This spicy and woody fragrance invokes memories of the past. A filial elegy to the honour and memory of Madame Butterfly, this is a story of reconciliation. An uplifting daily treat for gentle cleansing, moisturising and skin conditioning.
- Key notes: Pink Berry, Black Pepper, Elemi, Geranium, Patchouli, Frankincense, Vetiver, Tonka Bean.
- Gentle cleansing, moisturising and skin conditioning; maintains skin radiance and suppleness.
- Made with vegetable oils.
- Perfumed Shower Gel: Men.
- Shake well before use. Apply generously to skin when bathing or showering, add water to create a rich lather, then rinse.
- To keep your skin as hydrated as possible, apply body lotion or body cream, right after you step out of the shower, while your skin is still slightly damp.
- Can also be used to wash hair, leaving it soft and shiny.
A chance meeting with Jean-Louis Sieuzac, the creator of YSL’s Opium, set Nathalie Feisthauer on a fortunate path; after gushing over her love of the fragrance with uncanny accuracy, the perfumer was impressed enough with her knowledge that he offered her a foot in the door at Givaudan’s prestigious Roure school, which she took full advantage of. After parlaying her training into a position at Givaudan, Nathalie was responsible for creating a series of beloved scents for some of the biggest names in niche perfume, such as Blue Cedrat and Luxe Champaca for Comme des Garcons, Delicious Closet Queen and Putain des Palaces for Etat Libre d’Orange, Honour Man for Amouage, and Gardenia Petale for Van Cleef & Arpels. Nathalie is currently a senior perfumer at Symrise.
Reflecting the wonderful traditions of perfume creation, Amouage is a luxury brand devoted to developing the finest quality perfumes, bath and body ranges, scented candles, silk scarves and hand-crafted leather accessories. Founded in 1983, the brand has a reputation for expressing a luxury lifestyle and bringing true artistry to all its creations. The premium olfactory fragrances are created to enhance the senses, allowing for an alluring, exotic experience, while the extension of the brand reflects innovation, and allows Amouage to set itself apart from other perfume houses.