A second skin of softness with the timeless notes of Féminin Pluriel. A nourishing and moisturizing body cream with extracts of shea butter delicately scented with rose from grasse, jasmine from Florence, orange flower, lily of the valley, vetiver and patchouli from Indonesia.
- Key notes: Iris from Florence, Violet, Rose from Grasse, Jasmine from Egypt, Lily of the Valley, Orange Blossom, Vetiver, Patchouli from Indonesia.
- Perfumer: Francis Kurkdjian.
- Moistuirises and nourishes skin.
- Contains shea butter extracts.
- Perfumed Body Cream: Women.
- Massage over clean skin for supreme hydration and a light, lingering scent.
- Apply the cream thinly and evenly to the affected area(s). Gently massage the cream into the skin until it has all disappeared.
- Wash your hands after applying the cream, unless the hands are the affected area.
- For best results, apply right after shower. This helps your skin get ready for maximum absorption.