With its ultra-gentle low-foaming, sulfate and silicone-free texture, this balm gently cleanses hair and reduce breakage. Enriched with shea and babassu butters containing ultra-nourishing properties, its formula deeply nourishes and repairs. Shea butter will soften and deeply nourish the hair fibre while babassu butter prevents dehydration of hair, intensely nourishes and restores radiance. Hair regains suppleness, definition and softness.
- Ultra-soft and nutritious washing balm with creamy texture.
- Ensures friction-free washing without breakage.
- Ideal for hair that has been defrizzed with keratin treatment.
- Hair Conditioning Balm.
Dry, thick hair lacks essential lipids. External factors (sun, pollution, blow-drying, straightening) aggravate dryness. Your hair is dull, rough, unruly and frizzy. Extremely devitalised, your hair is prone to breaking.
- Apply a generous amount of cleansing balm from the roots to tips of wet hair.
- Distribute evenly and gently massage until hair is completely coated.
- Leave on for 5 minutes.
- Gradually emulsify by adding a little water until you obtain a thin foam.
- Carefully and thoroughly rinse to eliminate product residue. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse abundantly.
- This ultra-soft and nutritious washing balm with creamy texture ensures a friction-free washing without breakage, ideal for hair that has been defrizzed with keratin treatment.
LZT.18.1202/A.03 – Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Ceteareth-33, Beta-carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Glycine Soy (Soybean) Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Jean-Francois Lazartigue is one of the most renowned hair care specialists in France. He began his career as a hairdresser and opened his first salon in “Rue de Courcelles,” Paris, in December 1963. Mr. Lazartigue’s philosophy has always been to select the best available ingredients and use them in high concentrations. All of them are tested in the J.F. Lazartigue laboratories in France as well as in his salons & treatment centers.