Normally the scalp exfoliates every 20-30 days. However, several factors such as hormonal imbalances, stress, pollution, mechanical or chemical effects and unsuitable shampoos unbalance the scalp flora promoting development of the microorganism Malassezia furfur, which in turn causes inflammation and intensive exfoliation. Celery seed natural extract is the main active ingredient in this line. It is clinically proven to hinder development of Malassezia furfur yeast and reduces flaking within the very first weeks. Make sure to use the APIVITA Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. It treats dandruff effectively, cleans and soothes itching and irritations of the scalp. Cleans effectively, treats dryness and balances the scalp flora by removing dead cells. Hydrates dry scalp and relieves from itching. With celery, antimicrobial propolis extract, honey & lavender essential oil.
- 85% natural ingredients.
- Dryness Treatment – Prevents the appearance of dryness – Hydration.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Clinical Study Results: Soothes itching sensation (76%) Treats dryness effectively (72%) Hydrates dry scalp (92%) Leaves hair smooth (92%)
- Apply a small amount on scalp and make foam. Rinse thoroughly.
- Avoid eye contact For external use only.
- APIVITA advice: Normally the scalp is exfoliated every 20-30 days. Various factors however, such as hormonal imbalances, stress, pollution, mechanical or chemical effects and unsuitable shampoos unbalance the scalp flora and help the microorganism Malassezia furfur develop, causing inflammation and intensive exfoliation. The main drastic ingredient of the line, the natural celery seed extract with its clinically proven activity, hinders the development of Malassezia furfur yeast and the appearance of flakes within the very first weeks. If you have a serious dandruff problem, do not omit to use the line’s therapeutic oil DANDRUFF RELIEF OIL before shampooing. Treats dandruff effectively and soothes itching and irritations of the scalp.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Mel (Honey) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract, Propolis Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Salicylic Acid, Propolis Extract, Panthenol, Gossypium Herbaceum (Levant cotton) Flower Extract, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharides, Arginine, Piroctone Olamine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Phytate, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Wax PEG-120 Esters, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
In 1972, the founders of APIVITA, Nikos and Niki Koutsiana, two young pharmacists, who were inspired by the honeybee society, the unique biodiversity of Greek nature and Hippocrates’ holistic approach to health, beauty and well-being. Together they created their first natural cosmetics, using beekeeping products and herb extracts.