Luxury day wear, a fragrance that is both vibrant and sophisticated. The Body Lotion contains glycerin, shea butter, aloe vera, almond oil, silicone and a protective film leaving the skin supple, smooth, silky and radiant.
- Key notes: Cistus, Bigrade, Cardamom, Frankincense, Labdanum, Peony, Ylang Ylang, Orris, Plum, Vetiver, Leather, Patchouli, Amber, Palissander.
- Leaves skin supple, smooth and radiant.
- Contains shea butter, aloe vera, almond oil and silicone.
- Perfumed Body Lotion: Women.
- Massage over clean skin for supreme hydration and a light, lingering scent.
- When applying body lotion, give yourself an all-over treatment at least once each day for moisturised, healthy skin.
- For best results, apply right after shower. This helps your skin get ready for maximum absorption.
As a disciple and close friend of the legendary Edmond Roudnitska (creator of “Le Parfum de Thérèse”), Jean-Claude Ellena began his career with a minimalistic approach to perfumery. Since then, he has developed this approach into his own distinctive style, which is continually informed by his elegant and quiet way of being, and has been compared by his contemporaries to watercolor sketches and chamber music. Jean-Claude says that a perfume must be like “a soft caress; nothing must shock, nothing must shout”. Roudnitska’s minimalism never left him, however, and his compositions remain focused around a single ingredient, avoiding repetition.
Jean-Claude Ellena was born in Grasse into a family of perfumers. His training began at age 17, in the most prestigious laboratories – in Grasse, Paris, New York and Geneva – where he always saw himself as self-taught. Jean-Claude met Frédéric Malle at Roure when he was working on Bulgari’s “Eau au Thé Vert”. He composed one perfume a year for Editions de Parfums before joining Hermès. He is now back as a full-fledged author at Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle.
Reflecting the wonderful traditions of perfume creation, Amouage is a luxury brand devoted to developing the finest quality perfumes, bath and body ranges, scented candles, silk scarves and hand-crafted leather accessories. Founded in 1983, the brand has a reputation for expressing a luxury lifestyle and bringing true artistry to all its creations. The premium olfactory fragrances are created to enhance the senses, allowing for an alluring, exotic experience, while the extension of the brand reflects innovation, and allows Amouage to set itself apart from other perfume houses.